Sports are rotated through different centres and at different times of the year however, we run more sessions of each sport in the seasons that they normally run in the year.
Here is some information about the sports we run:
- One of our most popular sports.
- 3 and 4 year olds partner with parent or guardians.
- Soccer ball to take home and practice with as it is theirs to keep.
- Progressive program as children move through the age groups.
- Non-competitive with no game play, just learning the skills.
- Great affordable introduction to see if children like the sport before committing to a club environment.
- As our sessions are indoors, no soccer boots are required.
- Multiple soccer goals so short lines and all the kids get lots of kicks at goals.
- Basic foot skills with the ball along with fun activities which will help build confidence in children and in the sport.
- Older groups will do a little 1:1 or 2:2 through activities, but we do not have any team game play.
- One of the best hand eye coordination sports going around.
- 3 and 4 year old children use a size 3 basketball. We want all the little ones getting goals in when they shoot.
- The younger age groups also use a lower portable basketball ring.
- Older age groups use lower rings 8.5 foot if available in the venue.
- 5 years and older use the size 5 basketball which is appropriate for their age.
- Activities that will improve their co-ordination through passing, shooting and catching. You will see a real improvement of skills after 6 weeks.
- Non-competitive although we do some small games of 1:1 and 2:2 with the older groups.
- FUN activities and short lines so kids are not standing around.
- Take your basketball home to practice as it is the child’s to keep.
- 3 separate programs that progress as the children move through the age groups.
- A great introduction to AFL footy.
- A football for your child to keep.
- As our sessions are indoors, no football boots are required.
- Simple handball, kicking and catching activities.
- 3 and 4 year olds partner with parent or guardian.
- Lots of fun short activities to keep everyone’s attention.
- Multiple goals with point posts for children to kicks through.
- Non-competitive and non-contact.
- A great lead in to the AUSKICK program for the younger children.
- Small groups.
- Each age group has its own program so as children move through the age groups they don’t do the same program.
- Introduction to a basic and simple tennis program.
- Activities to keep the children moving and not in long lines waiting for a turn.
- Tennis racquet for your child to keep and practice with.
- 3 and 4 year olds work with parents and guardians.
- Balloon work with the younger age groups to help with co-ordination.
- Serve doctors to help with hitting a stationary ball.
- Small portable nets used for our INDOOR sessions. We have a maximum of 4 children to a net.
- Activities that short, that will help with hand eye co-ordination.
- Have a taste of the sport without the expense of paying for lessons or joining a club.